From: Spencer on
I made a database for a delivery company and when I click the print button on
my database it prints all the addresses we have stored for a specific
client... My boss now tells me that we need to print a "Dispatch Service
Ticket" for our drivers.

How would I go about making a report that only prints the addresses needed
for that delivery?

Would I need to create a form that has checkboxes and when checked it shows
the addresses I want to be printed?

Thanks
From: KARL DEWEY on
It is very hard to tell you what to do without knowing what data you have in
your database.
How many addresses constitute a delivery?

--
Build a little, test a little.