From: Joseph N. on
Quicken 2009 Premier: Is there any way to print checks from the
information already entered as a Scheduled Transaction or as a
Payable?
From: John Pollard on
Joseph N. wrote:
> Quicken 2009 Premier: Is there any way to print checks from the
> information already entered as a Scheduled Transaction or as a
> Payable?

Based on the limited information you've provided, I'd say, no.

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

From: Art McClinton on
Once the entry is in the register you can print a check by changing the
number field to "print".

From: Joseph N. on
On May 22, 8:21 am, "Art McClinton" <Art.McClin...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Once the entry is in the register you can print a check by changing the
> number field to "print".

THANK YOU!

I don't know how you figured that out, but it seems to be an
undocumented gem of a technique.

JN