From: Chuck on
Understand that there is a know problem printing from Calendar Printing
Assistant to HP printers. I can print form my Outlook Calendar but not from
Calendar printing Assistant. Is there any way to resolve this. I hav
downloaded all Updates and reinstalled the printer drive.
From: Bob I on
Perhaps save it/print it as PDF or XPS and then send that to the HP printer.

From: TechGuy on
If you still experience issues with CPA, you can also try converting
Outlook calendar to fully formatted native Word .doc or Excel .xls
format & then edit/print from there. You can do this using a MS
Office Addin app called WinCalendar. It works pretty well, but they
charge for a license to import more than a weeks appointments. See
links below for more info.

http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html
http://www.wincalendar.com/Outlook-Calendar-Import.htm