From: PP on
On Feb 6, 9:50 pm, Neil Jones <mys...(a)dev.null> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have several photos that I stitched and created a panoramic photos.
> These panoramic photos have been stitched together using 2 to 5 photos.
>   Now the comes the printing part.  Most of the prints that allows me to
> enjoy my photos are 5x7 size.  Normal record/enjoyments 4x6 is fine too..
>   For exceptional photos I do spend on 8x10 or slightly larger.
>
> How do I select a good size panoramic print?  How much would they cost
> and who prints them online?

Did you have any luck with this? I printed mine from a smugmug account
at the largest size possible and I guess I was happy with the result.

--
PPphotoblog.com
From: dbd on
On Feb 6, 3:50 am, Neil Jones <mys...(a)dev.null> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have several photos that I stitched and created a panoramic photos.
> These panoramic photos have been stitched together using 2 to 5 photos.
>   Now the comes the printing part.  Most of the prints that allows me to
> enjoy my photos are 5x7 size.  Normal record/enjoyments 4x6 is fine too..
>   For exceptional photos I do spend on 8x10 or slightly larger.
>
> How do I select a good size panoramic print?  How much would they cost
> and who prints them online?
>
> Thank you for any help and information.
>
> NJ

There are a number of vendors. I have a partial list at:
http://dbdimages.smugmug.com/gallery/1904509

As with any print, be sure you original has enough resolution for your
print size and viewing distance

Dale B. Dalrymple