From: Roger Post on
I've had a problem with a partner checking where I've been surfing to and
made me promise to stop deleting history, which equaled guilty viewing - a
friend referred me to www.spynot.com - it's a fantastic free internet
privacy proxy - no more worries! Just wanted to share...and spread the
word!

From: Peter James on
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:57:05 +0100, "Roger Post"
<roger_post(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've had a problem with a partner checking where I've been surfing to and
>made me promise to stop deleting history, which equaled guilty viewing - a
>friend referred me to www.spynot.com - it's a fantastic free internet
>privacy proxy - no more worries! Just wanted to share...and spread the
>word!
I've had a look at the site referred to above. Is there something
"fishy" about it? It sounds too good to be true. Anyone got any
information or observations about it?
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply
From: AvianFlux on

Peter James wrote:
> I've had a look at the site referred to above. Is there something
> "fishy" about it? It sounds too good to be true. Anyone got any
> information or observations about it?
> -
> Peter James

'Free' probably translates into, 'Everything you do and everywhere you
go using our proxy will be recorded by us, bundled in user profile
packages, and sold to advertiser/marketer/researchers and other
interested parties.'

From: tom.cervenka on
This looks a lot like anonycat.com,

http://anonycat.com

except anonycat is free, open source, and with no ads.