From: Fauzi on
Hi,
I have created the program (a small program) with the Microsoft Access. This
program has share with 4 person/user difference PC. One as a admin and the
other as a user We used this program at the same time. We have problem when
all of user and admin running the program together, the program to be slowly
and sometime delay for 5 to 10 second. Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you,

Regards,
Fauzi

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 02:13:01 -0700, Fauzi
<Fauzi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Check out this page:
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/performancefaq.htm

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Fauzi on
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your info. Last time when we use Microsoft Access (MA)ver
2000, there is no problem with the delay problem as mentioned bellow. Now, I
used MA ver 2007, hence we got the problem. I have to speed up as per your
suggestion but I realized I have no background or familiar with the visual
basic. Is there any tools for MA 2007 to cover this problem . Thank you