From: Atlanta Kiwi Atlanta on
I'm using FP2000 and am having problems publishing changes made on my computer

When choosing the "Publish" command, I enter in the website address and then
get the dialog box "Name and Password required". I enter the user name and
password for my hosted site and this is not accepted.

Error message reads "This operation requires author permission for
www.(website name).80"

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? I have an urgent upload which
needs to be made. Thanks in advance for your help!!!
From: Kathleen Anderson on
I would recommend checking with your web hosting company to see if
anything's changed at their end.

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - Expression Web