From: Tim Disney on
Using python 2.4 on Windows with wxPython 2.8

I'm having problems changing the paper size. Here is the relevant snip
of code:

self.GetPageSetupData().SetMarginTopLeft(wx.Point(19,0))
self.GetPageSetupData().SetPaperSize(wx.Size(10,10))
self.GetPageSetupData().GetPrintData().SetPaperId(wx.PAPER_NONE)

The margin changes just fine but paper size stays at the default
setting. Any insight would be great, thanks!

-Tim

From: Tim Disney on
> I'm having problems changing the paper size.

Figured out what my problem was. In case anyone gets stuck in the
future all you need is this line:

self.GetPrintData().PaperSize = wx.Size(100,100)

-Tim

From: Tim Disney on