From: DailyClips on
From headline in media, part of headline drops if a forward slash is in it
and have to manually fix it; also colon and question mark change to a hyphen.
This is time consuming when I have much to accomplish in my job.
From: Tom Willett on
Please define "headline in media"

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
: From headline in media, part of headline drops if a forward slash is in it