From: Cecilia Mun Cecilia on
I tried to export posted sales invoices (listing) but i received this error
when i clicked on Nav 5.0 toolbar's "Export to Excel" icon.
Problems During Load
Problems came up in the following areas during load:
Table
This file cannot be opened because of errors. Errors are listed in:
C:\Docume~1\leemei\locals~1\tempor~1\content.mso\fccfca28.log

The log file created shows the following errors:-
XML ERROR in Table
REASON: Bad Value
FILE: C:\Documents and Settings\leemei\Local Settings\Temp\Posted Sales
Invoices.xml
GROUP: Cell
TAG: Data
VALUE: 2096

Can anyone please assist?

From: Soren Nielsen on

This is due to an error in the xslt (stylesheet) file, where it does not
recognize a value as a text, but mistakes it for a numerical value.

I would guess you have a value in there like "555.555.5555". This confuses
Excel, as it was expecting a numerical value.

I know there are fixes out there for the stylesheets. You can take a look at
this excellent blog post:
http://blogs.msdn.com/nav_developer/archive/2008/04/22/dynamics-nav-5-0-and-style-sheet-issues.aspx

From: backriders on
Hi All,

The error shows bad value. This will occur only when we are trying to
pump in other data type Values. For Example putting a text value in
place of integer.

Rgds,
Raveendran.