From: dbabas on
Same problem here. Can anyone help please?
--
Dimitris Babas
A.Metaxiotis S.A.

From: Greg on
Same here. Have tried configuring the SPN entries for Kerberos, using a
domain service account, with/without FQDN or netbios name, still happening.

The role-tailored client works fine on the app server, just not on the other
XP machine.