From: Vladislav on
I face the same problem, but cleaning the secure temp folder did not help. Any advice?

Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:

Re: Problem saving email attachments in Outlook 2003 using Vista
23-Sep-09

I'd start with cleaning out the securetemp folder.
See http://slipstick.me/temp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

On Tuesday, January 15, 2008 3:56 AM
Winter Walke wrote:

Problem saving email attachments in Outlook 2003 using Vista
Hi,
Can anyone help me with this annoying Outlook problem? I am using Outlook
2003 (SP3) on a laptop running Vista 32-bit business edition. When I try to
save an email attachment I get the message: "There are not enough resources
to complete the operation. Save your work, close other programs, and then try
again". The funny thing is, if I press abort about 10 times it lets me save
it anyway. I have tried this with just Outlook running and it makes no
difference: I still get the message.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
David

On Wednesday, September 23, 2009 11:47 AM
Vernon Webb wrote:

Has anyone got any info on this issue?
Has anyone got any info on this issue? I am having the same problem and am not fiding much on it in google or elsewhere.

Posted as a reply to:

Problem saving email attachments in Outlook 2003 using Vista
15-Jan-08

Hi,
Can anyone help me with this annoying Outlook problem? I am using Outlook
2003 (SP3) on a laptop running Vista 32-bit business edition. When I try to
save an email attachment I get the message: "There are not enough resources
to complete the operation. Save your work, close other programs, and then try
again". The funny thing is, if I press abort about 10 times it lets me save
it anyway. I have tried this with just Outlook running and it makes no
difference: I still get the message.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
David

WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ec832ac7-6e4c-4ea8-81ab-7374d3da3425/wpf-and-the-model-view-vi.aspx

On Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:49 PM
Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:

Re: Problem saving email attachments in Outlook 2003 using Vista
I'd start with cleaning out the securetemp folder.
See http://slipstick.me/temp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

DataContractSerializer Basics
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ad947ce6-cd3e-4647-b69c-94d2f3b1b265/datacontractserializer-ba.aspx
From: Orland, Kathleen on
You have the exact same error message as the OP? You understand you're
responding to a thread from September 2009?