From: Paul Furman on
Arthur,
The guy is a genuine troll. I don't make that accusation lightly. Don't
bother even trying to decipher his reply, he will not give up and will
just keep expanding the morass to generate bile with lies and deception.
Really, I don't say that lightly, he's the real deal.
From: Too Funny on
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:24:59 -0800, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
wrote:

>Are you able to reproduce the photoshop 'mountain' effect in the other
>programs? If not, they are the one's lacking.

All of them can reproduce that effect. If you are willing to take just as
many convoluted steps as you do in trying to partially correct it in
PhotoSlop.

From: Paul Furman on
Too Funny wrote:
> Paul Furmanwrote:
>

>> Are you able to reproduce the photoshop 'mountain' effect in the other
>> programs? If not, they are the one's lacking.
>
> All of them can reproduce that effect.

How? What is it called? What's the purpose?

> If you are willing to take just as
> many convoluted steps as you do

Get to work, boy.
From: ColinD on
Too Funny wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:24:59 -0800, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Are you able to reproduce the photoshop 'mountain' effect in the other
>> programs? If not, they are the one's lacking.
>
> All of them can reproduce that effect. If you are willing to take just as
> many convoluted steps as you do in trying to partially correct it in
> PhotoSlop.

Without any commentary on the relative merits of the various editors you
are discussing, can I make a request for you to stop using 'photoslop'as
a derogatory play on 'photoshop'? The former really grates on me, and I
presume other posters. You've made your point often enough in this
thread that continued use of that term merely serves to advertise the
fact that you have an adolescent fixation with Photoshop that you need
to keep waving in everyone's face ad infinitum.

And I have no connection with Photoshop in any way, I just get sick of
these childish antics, akin to constant name-calling.

Colin D.
From: Too Funny on
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:27:39 +1300, ColinD <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Too Funny wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:24:59 -0800, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Are you able to reproduce the photoshop 'mountain' effect in the other
>>> programs? If not, they are the one's lacking.
>>
>> All of them can reproduce that effect. If you are willing to take just as
>> many convoluted steps as you do in trying to partially correct it in
>> PhotoSlop.
>>

>Without any commentary on the relative merits of the various editors you
>are discussing, can I make a request for you to stop using 'photoslop'as
>a derogatory play on 'photoshop'? The former really grates on me, and I
>presume other posters. You've made your point often enough in this
>thread that continued use of that term merely serves to advertise the
>fact that you have an adolescent fixation with Photoshop that you need
>to keep waving in everyone's face ad infinitum.
>
>And I have no connection with Photoshop in any way, I just get sick of
>these childish antics, akin to constant name-calling.
>
>Colin D.

Why stop using a more correct and descriptive name for PhotoSlop?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Photo of Old Hybrid Camera
Next: New DSLR lenses from Nikon