From: Staffan Knös on
I have a speed sheet in which I have grouped the columns into different groups.
Some of these groups II can open and close without any problems
BUT some of the groups I can not any longer close, when I try I get an error
pop up with this text: “Objekt kan inte flyttas utanför blad” in English ruff
“Object can not be moved outside the sheet”
What is the problem?
--
Best regards
Staffan
From: Gord Dibben on
Have a look at this KB Article.......may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211769

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP