From: Pablitomf (Maurizio Facciuti) [Access] on
Hello boys and excused for my English...

This the code:

Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Set Prog = objShell.Run("C:\Program\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE
C:\My_DB.mdb")

There is a problem in the Shell on the space between Microsoft and Office in
"C:\Program\Microsoft Office \..." as I resolve? (always that it can!)
Tnks

--
Ciao

Pablitomf (Maurizio Facciuti)
Access: 97 e 2000
ASP
http://www.accessgroup.it/
http://www.sitocomune.com/
Il mio motto :
""Non mi fido molto delle statistiche, perch? un uomo con la testa nel forno
acceso e i piedi nel congelatore statisticamente ha una temperatura media."

From: y sakuda on
"Pablitomf (Maurizio Facciuti) [Access]" <mauriziofacciuti(a)accessgroup.it>
wrote in message news:%23s$sbU3wFHA.3892(a)TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hello boys and excused for my English...
>
> This the code:
>
> Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
> Set Prog = objShell.Run("C:\Program\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE
> C:\My_DB.mdb")
>
> There is a problem in the Shell on the space between Microsoft and Office
> in "C:\Program\Microsoft Office \..." as I resolve? (always that it can!)

Try this.

Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Prog = objShell.Run("""C:\Program\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE""
C:\My_DB.mdb")

Note: objShell.Run() is return value and is not object.
Sakuda from JPN

From: Dave Patrick on
Give this a go.

Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.Run("""C:\Program\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE""
C:\My_DB.mdb")

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional