From: Dave on
About 6 months ago, my computer suddenly would not send any message with a
jpg attachment. Now, it will not send any message with a doc attachment
either.

I would appreciate any help on what's going on here.

Thx
Dave

WinXP SP3 OE6 Office 2003

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Disable email scanning by your anti-virus application. It can cause
corruption (i.e., loss of messages), it may be causing the problem, and it
provides no additional protection:

OE-specific newsgroup (until 01 July 2010):

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)