From: Paul in Chicago <Paul in on
I just installed Navision on a new laptop, (running XP Pro), followed by
Office 2003 Pro. Running Navsion in client mode, with a developers license -
the Debugger is not properly functioning. It comes up with the screens blank
and acts as if it is deactivated - nothing functions, but F5 continues.
I have heard of this problem one other time, but it was on a PC with Visual
Basic loaded on, which this one does not.
Any ideas?
From: Gedas Bush on
Hi,
Try to deactivate firewall for debugger.
Debugger lissening network port and if it is closed, then it shows nothing.
Regards

"Paul in Chicago" <Paul in Chicago(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:714F99A4-AE8B-47A1-A161-32067A0FCE60(a)microsoft.com...