From: VeryFuzzy on
Stats: Dreamweaver 8, OSX 10.3.9, G4, Flash Player 9 installed.

The problem: Flash Text. It will not work in Dreamweaver 8. I can open
the Insert Flash Box, complete all the information, save the file, hit
OK....and all I see on the page is the Flash "spacesaver" Icon.
The .swf file is not saved to the root folder (in fact, it isn't saved
anywhere). What am I doing wrong? Dreamweaver 8 Bible mentioned
using TrueType fonts but Dreamweaver 8 does not recognize Mac Truetype
fonts it seems (only .otf fonts).

The Flash Player works fine when viewing files made in Flash Pro 8, so
I guess it can't be that.

Something with the fonts?...what?

I can live without Flash Text...but should I?

Any Ideas? Thanks.

....and please do not tell me that I need to upgrade to OSX 4 or 5. I
am currently unemployed and see no need to move from OSX 3.9 at this
time.