From: Tim S Tim on
If I install this update and then reboot my computer freezes right after the
boot screen animation... The only way I can get my system back is to boot
safe mode and uninstall the update....

Tried this three times, twice thru windows updates, once with the downloaded
update files from microsoft

I'm running Win7 ultimate x64

HELP!
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
HOW TO Hide an [Optional, non-security] Update...
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/24376-windows-update-hide-restore-hidden-updates.html