From: Chirusa on
Hi,

We have problem with downloading the Offline Address Book.We have recently
upgraded from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007, from then we are unable to
download OAB.

When we try to update the OAB,we get the error message as below
"Action 'Update' could not be performed on Object 'Default Offline Address
list'
Error :Database"<Domain.com>/Configuration/deleted Objects/public Folder
store (<Legacy Mailbox server Name >).

We suspect the OAB is still trying to update the information from legacy
Exchange server 2003 , which is no more in network..

Could someone help in fixing this issue.

Regards,
Sam
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Get-OfflineAddressBook | fl

Look at the server that's being used to generate the OAB. If it's the
Exchange 2003 server, then run:

Move-OfflineAddressBook -Identity "OAB_NAME" -Server E2K7_Server_Name

If that doesn't work, you might be best off creating a new OAB. Sometimes
that's just necessary, and I don't know why.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Chirusa on
Thank you so much!!!
We have Created a new OAB and its working fine

Regard,
Sam