From: Jonw on
I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the
icon on the Garmin that shows it is connected to the PC comes up. But when I
go to S&T and try to click on the Send to GPS link, it is grayed out. What am
I doing wrong?
From: PvdG42 on

"Jonw" <Jonw(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the
> icon on the Garmin that shows it is connected to the PC comes up. But when
> go to S&T and try to click on the Send to GPS link, it is grayed out. What
> am
> I doing wrong?

Asking in this .NET programming discussion group is unlikely to get you
useful answers. Try this...

http://support.microsoft.com/ph/1058#tab0

From: Gregory A. Beamer on

"Jonw" <Jonw(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the
> icon on the Garmin that shows it is connected to the PC comes up. But when
> go to S&T and try to click on the Send to GPS link, it is grayed out. What
> am
> I doing wrong?

Question off topic. However, did you download the Garmin bits from the
Garmin site so you can communicate with the Garmin via USB? If not, you will
never get there from here.

--
Peace and Grace,
Greg