From: Shams on
Hi,
I am trying to type up the following in the Header section in Excel:

King & Bay Financial Review.

However, the "&" is not being recognized. It's coming up as King Bay
Financial Review. Is there any way I can still type in the ampersand sign in
the Header section? Thanks.

Shams.

From: SueW on
Type two ampersands, -- King && Bay Financial Review

From: Shams on
Thank you very much - this works perfectly!