From: microsoft on
I've got the following sub that is intended to open a new Explorer and
display the specified folder. It works on my home laptop but when I try to
use it on a machine connected to Exchange it craps out. The problem appears
to be at this line where the object is not being instantiated. Any Ideas?

[set objNamespace = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")]

sub displayFolder(sourceObject)

'Display the folder in a new Explorer window

set objOutlook = ObjectCenterTopOutlookViewControl.outlookApplication
set ovc = document.getElementById(sourceObject)

'From http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/getfolder.htm

Dim aFolders
Dim fldr
Dim i
Dim objNS

set objNamespace = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
'On Error Resume Next
strFolderPath = Replace(ovc.folder,"\\","")
strFolderPath = Replace(strFolderPath, "/", "\")
aFolders = Split(strFolderPath, "\")

'get the Outlook objects

'set the root folder
Set fldr = objNamespace.Folders(aFolders(0))

'loop through the array to get the subfolder
'loop is skipped when there is only one element in the array
For i =1 To UBound(aFolders)
Set fldr = fldr.Folders(aFolders(i))
'check for errors
If Err <> 0 Then
msgbox(Err.number & " " & Err.Description)
Exit Sub
end if
Next

Set GetFolder = fldr

' de-reference objects
Set objNS = Nothing

GetFolder.display
set objExplorer = GetFolder.GetExplorer
'Hide preview pane
objExplorer.ShowPane 3, False
'Hide navigation pane
objExplorer.ShowPane 4, False
'Hide Todo pane
objExplorer.ShowPane 5, False

end sub

From: microsoft on
Nevermind. It was a problem with the Picnic configuration. Damn I wish MS
would remove that configuration file.