From: yvskumar on
Hi,

Iam unable to create RUS for a new domain in an existing forest.
exchange 2k3 is installed on the root domain. i want to use the same
exchange server for the new domain. while creating new rus im getting
the error message like

the specified group type is invalid.
facility: win32
id no: c0072141
Exchange System Manager

please help me in this regard. appreciating your help

From: Susan on
has domainprep been run against the new domain?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

From: yvskumar on
On Feb 3, 3:52 am, "Susan" <scon...(a)mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote:
> has domainprep been run against the new domain?
>
> --
> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>
> <yvsku...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi,
>
> > Iam unable to create RUS for a new domain in an existing forest.
> > exchange 2k3 is installed on the root domain. i want to use the same
> > exchange server for the new domain. while creating new rus im getting
> > the error message like
>
> > the specified group type is invalid.
> > facility: win32
> > id no: c0072141
> > Exchange System Manager
>
> > please help me in this regard. appreciating your help- Hide quoted text -

I have run domain prep in the new domain, iam able to create mail box
for the new users when i login with an account for which i have given
full exchange administrator delegation from exchange delegation
wizard. but if iam trying to create new RUS with the same account iam
getting the above errror message. I have tried in the two domains but
unable to create it.