From: Paul hayward on
Hi All

I have a user who cannot accept meeting requests in Outlook 2007 with SP1
installed. Whenever she does a message appears saying.

"the function cannot be performed because the message has been changed"

This only happens when she first tries to accept the meeting request, if she
closes the request and opens it again she can accept them. I'm at a loss as
to what the problem is i have tried clearing the forms cache, deleting the
forms cache .dat file suggested for the problem with Outloo 2003 and set the
space that outlook uses to cache forms to 0, all to no avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions of possible fixes i'm starting to lose hair
over it.

Thanks