From: czj0jf on
I receive the error message below when I open Outlook:

"Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again. Could not complete
the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid."

I have tried several of the recommendations from previously listed threads
(opening Outlook with commands, etc). None of them have corrected the problem.

This error didn't begin until after a major Microsoft update was added to my
notebook about a week ago.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

--
JC
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Did you run detect and repair? (office diagnostics in outlook 2007)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.