From: hounslow3 on
Greetings,

I haveha a problem transferring all my synched iPhone material from my
old computer to the new one, which is a MacBookPro. To be honest, this
is becoming annoying.

I recently synched everything from my old computer, on which all my
material was, onto the iPhone. I then deauthorised the old computer and
connected the iPhone to the new computer.

But I just found that the new computer did not acknowledge anything that
was on the iPhone and transferred absolutely nothing that was on it.

Can anybody tell me, please, how to do this? Because I have been trying
for a while and I just can't get this to work.

Many, many thanks.