From: sebastian on
Am 20.07.2010 16:35, schrieb Bas Mevissen:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:08:02 +0200, sebastian<sebastian(a)debianfan.de>
> wrote:
>

>> How can i configure the lda for putting all the spam messages to an
>> special folder -the forwarded mails should included here
>>

>> the forwarded mails - this is the problem !
>>
> Can you please a bit clearer here?

I am sorry :-(

I want to put spammails - if spamassassin got one - from the forwarded
mails into an special mail-folder too.

forwarding with postfix - on my system

/etc/postfix/virtual

mydomain.org anything
sebastian(a)mydomain.org sebastian(a)an_other_domain.com

every message which is send to sebastian(a)mydomain.org is forwarded to
the external account sebastian(a)an_other_domain.com

spamassassin is scanning the message to - but i want to put the known
spam mails out of the forwarding - i want to put them into an special
mail folder oder forward to an special local adress

Do you understand me?

From: Bas Mevissen on

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:40:55 +0200, sebastian <sebastian(a)debianfan.de>
wrote:

> I want to put spammails - if spamassassin got one - from the forwarded
> mails into an special mail-folder too.
>
> forwarding with postfix - on my system
>
> /etc/postfix/virtual
>
> mydomain.org anything
> sebastian(a)mydomain.org sebastian(a)an_other_domain.com
>
> every message which is send to sebastian(a)mydomain.org is forwarded to
> the external account sebastian(a)an_other_domain.com
>
> spamassassin is scanning the message to - but i want to put the known
> spam mails out of the forwarding - i want to put them into an special
> mail folder oder forward to an special local adress
>
> Do you understand me?

Ah, that is what you want to do.

Well, then remove the forward line from postfix virtual file and do the
forward
in the .procmailrc after you move the junk to a folder. Add something
like:

# Now the spam is gone
:0 H:
* ^To:.*sebastian(a)mydomain.org
!sebastian(a)an_other_domain.com

(untested!)

Regards,

--
Bas.

From: sebastian on
Am 20.07.2010 16:58, schrieb Bas Mevissen:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:40:55 +0200, sebastian<sebastian(a)debianfan.de>
> wrote:
>

>> I want to put spammails - if spamassassin got one - from the forwarded
>> mails into an special mail-folder too.
>>
>> forwarding with postfix - on my system
>>
>> /etc/postfix/virtual
>>
>> mydomain.org anything
>> sebastian(a)mydomain.org sebastian(a)an_other_domain.com
>>
>> every message which is send to sebastian(a)mydomain.org is forwarded to
>> the external account sebastian(a)an_other_domain.com
>>
>> spamassassin is scanning the message to - but i want to put the known
>> spam mails out of the forwarding - i want to put them into an special
>> mail folder oder forward to an special local adress
>>
>> Do you understand me?
>>
> Ah, that is what you want to do.
>
> Well, then remove the forward line from postfix virtual file and do the
> forward
> in the .procmailrc after you move the junk to a folder. Add something
> like:
>
> # Now the spam is gone
> :0 H:
> * ^To:.*sebastian(a)mydomain.org