From: "sebastian on
Hello,

i used the tutorial

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedSpamdInPostfix

to integrate Spamassassin into Postfix.

It works fine - but i want to put the spammails into an separate folder.

How can i do it?

Thanx

Sebastian

From: Patrick Ben Koetter on
* sebastian(a)debianfan.de <sebastian(a)debianfan.de>:
> Hello,
>
> i used the tutorial
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedSpamdInPostfix
>
> to integrate Spamassassin into Postfix.
>
> It works fine - but i want to put the spammails into an separate folder.

Use a LDA (procmail, maildrop, deliver) to filter incoming mail by
SpamAssassin headers and let the LDA put the message into a subfolder.

p(a)rick

From: Bas Mevissen on

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:42:42 +0200, Patrick Ben Koetter
> * sebastian(a)debianfan.de <sebastian(a)debianfan.de>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i used the tutorial
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedSpamdInPostfix
>>
>> to integrate Spamassassin into Postfix.
>>
>> It works fine - but i want to put the spammails into an separate
folder.

> Use a LDA (procmail, maildrop, deliver) to filter incoming mail by
> SpamAssassin headers and let the LDA put the message into a subfolder.

In case it is procmail, create a file called .procmailrc in $HOME with
contents like:

# Move all spam to a maildir folder called SPAM.
# This folder will be created when it does not exist yet.
#
:0

# Mail with spam level > 15 is automatically deleleted
:0:
/dev/null

# Delete all spam mail (use with care)
#:0:
#/dev/null

--
Bas.

From: sebastian on
Am 20.07.2010 09:42, schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:
> * sebastian(a)debianfan.de<sebastian(a)debianfan.de>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i used the tutorial
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedSpamdInPostfix
>>
>> to integrate Spamassassin into Postfix.
>>
>> It works fine - but i want to put the spammails into an separate folder.
>>
> Use a LDA (procmail, maildrop, deliver) to filter incoming mail by
> SpamAssassin headers and let the LDA put the message into a subfolder.
>
> p(a)rick

I am using Postfix with the following configuration:

main.cf:

virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
home_mailbox = Maildir/
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all

I am using procmail for delivery.

How can i configure the lda for putting all the spam messages to an
special folder -the forwarded mails should included here

the forwarded mails - this is the problem !

From: Bas Mevissen on

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:08:02 +0200, sebastian <sebastian(a)debianfan.de>
wrote:

> How can i configure the lda for putting all the spam messages to an
> special folder -the forwarded mails should included here
>

> the forwarded mails - this is the problem !

Can you please a bit clearer here?

--
Bas.