From: Drew Jensen on
On 2/11/2010 2:40 AM, RALPH wrote:
> [...]

Sorry guys - so much for copy paste from another email's note on that...

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Drew Jensen on

> *RALPH wrote: *
>
> * I went to tools>options>OpenOffice.org>Java and I do not have a HTH
> file only *
>
> * JRE already installed.*

Hi Ralph

Sorry - HTH just means "Hope that helps".

Alright then - your have 'use jre' selected and you actually have one of
the JRE in the list there selected - yes?

Another possibility - if you are on a 64bit Windows machine you will
have needed to install a 32bit java?

If all that is true and you still can not start the Base application let
me know.

Thanks

Drew

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

Pages: 1
Prev: [discuss] Proofing tool
Next: [discuss] Problem