From: linuxfedora on
Hi All,

My program is written by MFC with many thread created for processing.

And i found that the Handle count in the Task manager of my program
will increase after a long run. And i have tried to use WinDbg to
check what kind of handle is increasing, and it was Process, but in my
source code, i cannot find any function call like CreateProcess, and
since my program is quite big, so i would like to know what kinds of
API will create Process handle to make me more easy to find the
problem.

And i have checked that when the handle is increasing, no CreateThread
is called. So any sugguestion for me. Thanks

Thanks.

Best regards,
FAI
From: Alexander Grigoriev on
Look for ShellExecuteEx with SEE_MASK_NOCLOSEPROCESS

From: linuxfedora on
Hi Alexander,

My source code has no ShellExecuteEx.

From: David Ching on
Download SysInternals Process Explorer; it will show you the handle
information of your app.

-- David

From: linuxfedora on
Thanks