From: Alan on
Hi,

I have a column of quarterly returns which I wish to calculate longer term
returns from. My problem is that the list will continue to expand over time
(I will insert a row at the bottom every quarter) and the calculations should
always be over the latest periods (e.g. 1 year/3 year etc). I have tried
using the Product function with the offset and address functions to "fix" the
cells within the calculation but to no avail. Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Alan.
From: ryguy7272 on
Check it out:
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/DynamicRanges.htm

--
Ryan---

"Alan" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a column of quarterly returns which I wish to calculate longer term
> returns from. My problem is that the list will continue to expand over time
> (I will insert a row at the bottom every quarter) and the calculations should
> always be over the latest periods (e.g. 1 year/3 year etc). I have tried
> using the Product function with the offset and address functions to "fix" the
> cells within the calculation but to no avail. Can anyone help?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Alan.

Pages: 1
Prev: Error with Copy function