From: Sergej Kuznetsov on
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations.
WEB-design. Dearly and qualitatively. Service and promotion of ready sites.
Registration of the domain and a hosting for 1 year free of charge by
development of a site. webmaster2003(a)hotmail.com

From: Tom Willett on

"FDLeyda" <fdleyda(a)no_reply.com> wrote in message
: I notice this fellow's Email address is Rumania and his English is
stilted.
:
I notice you're a Hooplehead for replying to spam without deleting the
original text, thus helping the spammer even further.

From: Terry Farrell on
....and it is ROMANIA.

tf
From: FDLeyda on
"Tom Willett" <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message

> "FDLeyda" <fdleyda(a)no_reply.com> wrote in message
> : I notice this fellow's Email address is Rumania and his English is
> stilted.
> :
> I notice you're a Hooplehead for replying to spam without deleting the
> original text, thus helping the spammer even further.
I do not know what a Hooplehead is but I assume it is not complimentary.
I thought it was a good idea to included the original post so folks would
know who to be aware of.
Does it please you do call others names ?

From: FDLeyda on
"Terry Farrell" <terryfarrell(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> ...and it is ROMANIA.
We are both wrong.

..ru denotes Russia

You live, You learn.