From: John Adair on
First picture of Prog3, our USB programming solution for Xilinx, is
now available on our website http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/programming_solutions/prog3.html.
We are awaiting a delivery of cases before any more will ship to
customers but that should be sorted out before the end of the month.

Prog3 operates with Xilinx software and does not need anything else to
use this programmer.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd.
From: jt_eaton on

>Prog3 operates with Xilinx software and does not need anything else to
>use this programmer.
>
>John Adair
>Enterpoint Ltd.

Does it run under linux?

Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: John Adair on
It's not been tried on a Linux system here as yet but as it is driver
compatible with the Xilinx cable there is a good chance it will work
anywhere their cable or software works (with the usual Linux
restrictions).

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd.