From: cisz on
We've got windows xp home edition. I made our c:\ drive accessible for
sharing on our network (1 other computer). The "Program Files" folder is
still not accessible. I tried setting it for sharing from Safe Mode but it's
still not accessible.

Is there anything I can do to make this accessible to the network (other
computer)?

Thanks.

From: Andrew E. on
Try opening my computer,open C: locate program files folder,R.click on it,
locate & select "sharing",click the boxes that allow the network to use it.

From: cisz on

"Andrew E." <eckrichco(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> Try opening my computer,open C: locate program files folder,R.click on
> it,
> locate & select "sharing",click the boxes that allow the network to use
> it.

The reason I set sharing from safe mode is that we have the home edition of
xp and sharing of program files is greyed-out in normal mode.

From: jamie on
I'm not familiar with "boxes that allow the network to use" in xp.?.?