From: stevestr on
I have an employee expense report that contains employee information in the
first five rows. The rows 6 through 30 are blank and for the employee to
fill in (or add additional rows if necessary) with a list of their expenses.

In rows 31 - 37, there is information that the employee acknowledges that
the expenses listed in the rows are true and incurred on behalf of his/her
job duties.

I have a macro that automatically prints this worksheet. If the employee
doesn't have enough expenses to fill all the rows between 6 and 30, I would
like to create a routine in my macro to look for the first blank in row A and
delete the blank rows until the macro finds a text entry in row B - which, if
all rows 6 through 30 have been used, cell 32B begins the text that follows
the expenses that the employee must sign verifying that expenses listed above
are correct and incurred on behalf of his/her job.

Thanks for your help!

From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com
"stevestr" <stevestr(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an employee expense report that contains employee information in the
> first five rows. The rows 6 through 30 are blank and for the employee to
> fill in (or add additional rows if necessary) with a list of their
> expenses.
>
> In rows 31 - 37, there is information that the employee acknowledges that
> the expenses listed in the rows are true and incurred on behalf of his/her
> job duties.
>
> I have a macro that automatically prints this worksheet. If the employee
> doesn't have enough expenses to fill all the rows between 6 and 30, I
> would
> like to create a routine in my macro to look for the first blank in row A
> and
> delete the blank rows until the macro finds a text entry in row B - which,
> if
> all rows 6 through 30 have been used, cell 32B begins the text that
> follows
> the expenses that the employee must sign verifying that expenses listed
> above
> are correct and incurred on behalf of his/her job.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Pages: 1
Prev: Hovering over an object
Next: Search & Replace