From: OVJ on
I want to do a search and replace using info in cells on a work sheet. For
example, the search item in cell A1, the replace item in B1. Is there any way
to do this?
From: Paul on

Using a macro like the following:

Code:
--------------------

Sub OVJ()
Range("A2:Z20").Replace What:=Range("A1").Value, Replacement:=Range("B1").Value, _
LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False
End Sub

--------------------

--
Paul

- Paul
Paul's Profile: 1697
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=192381

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: Gord Dibben on
Sub find_replace()
Dim whatis As String
Dim withwhat As String
whatis = Range("A1").Value
withwhat = Range("B1").Value
Range("A2:F62").Select
Selection.Replace what:=whatis, Replacement:=withwhat, LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: RustyOnVBA on
Is it one find and replace or are there multiple criteria?