From: imarkic on
Hy,
I have in my application a function which reads from database and
export data to txt files. Now i wantz to make progress bar who will,
depends of number of record populate progress bar or status of my
operation.

Please, does anyone know how to do that?

Regards
From: Harry Strybos on
"imarkic" <imarkic84(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hy,
> I have in my application a function which reads from database and
> export data to txt files. Now i wantz to make progress bar who will,
> depends of number of record populate progress bar or status of my
> operation.
>
> Please, does anyone know how to do that?
>
> Regards

Have a look at a BackgroundWorker, or better still, have a look at component
classes. These allow you to encapsulate your process, do it in the
background and raise events in the calling form reporting progress and
completion.