From: Dave O. on
Why

All you need to do is to use SendMessage with one of the messages I
mentioned before (depends if you want the text item or a subitem) with that
you get the co-ordinates and dimensions of the item in question then all you
have to do is plonk a progress bar there and remove it once finished. Thee
could be a potential problem with scrolling & resizing but that's something
to worry about later.

An alternative could be to put the progress bar somewhere else like a status
bar and in the (sub)item have the percentage complete in text incrementing
in steps of 1 or 5 depending on how quick the operation is, or just have
something like "Working..." as the text while the progress bar progresses.

Dave O.

From: Dee on
On 13/11/2009 12:04, Abhishek wrote:
> Can someone make it for me ? I will pay by PayPal. or point me to a 3rd
> party listview having this functionality.

If you're still interested, my going rate is $100/hour

--
Dee Earley (dee(a)earlsoft.co.uk)