From: Abhishek on
hi,

its is possible to show progressbar in listview (version 5) ? or anyone can
point me to a activex control which can do that.

thanks,
abhishek

From: Abhishek on
anyone can help ?

From: Dave O. on
Hi

If you use SendMessage on the ListView with LVM_GETITEMRECT or
LVM_GETSUBITEMRECT you get the size and position of the item specified in
the call.
Armed with that is should be easy to place a progress bar exactly where you
want.

Regards
Dave O.

From: Nobody on
"Abhishek" <me(a)server.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> its is possible to show progressbar in listview (version 5) ? or anyone
> can
> point me to a activex control which can do that.

This sample shows how to draw what you want on specific rows or columns, but
it doesn't show a progressbar, but it would be "easy" to add:

http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/Sample_Projects.htm#CustomDrawLV_Demo

From: Abhishek on
Can someone make it for me ? I will pay by PayPal. or point me to a 3rd
party listview having this functionality.

thanks,

"Nobody" <nobody(a)nobody.com> wrote in message
| "Abhishek" <me(a)server.com> wrote in message
| > hi,
| >
| > its is possible to show progressbar in listview (version 5) ? or anyone
| > can
| > point me to a activex control which can do that.
|
| This sample shows how to draw what you want on specific rows or columns,
but
| it doesn't show a progressbar, but it would be "easy" to add:
|
| http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/Sample_Projects.htm#CustomDrawLV_Demo
|

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Creating a Moving Vertical Line