From: bcurley on
Hi,

With Project 2003 I used the "Analyze Timescaled Data in Excel" to export
cumulative percent complete to excel over time. I haven't been able to get
this with Project 2007 and I've looked at the Visual Reports and "Save As" to
excel. Any suggestions on how to do this.
From: JulieS on
Hello BCurly,

I agree it's odd that the Cumulative Percent Complete field doesn't show in
the field list picker but all is not lost.

In Visual Reports, click the Save Data button and in the Save Reporting Data
dialog box, select the Save Database button. That will save all data in the
reporting DB including the Cumulative % Complete data. The MSP_EPMTaskByDay
table contains the Cumulative Percent Complete data.

I hope this helps.
Julie
Project MVP