From: LilRanger on
We have users with access to more than one outlook mailbox. One of the
mailboxes that they are owners needs to have all emails sent to .pst file
when they select prompt to profile when logging into Outlook.

The email box already has a rule in place to redirect all incoming emails to
a separate address. We want to keep this in place. The emails that are
currently in the mailbox is all copies. The copies we would like to be
automatically moved to a .pst when they log into that mailbox. Currently the
owners have to do this manually.

How do we do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"LilRanger" <LilRanger(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> We have users with access to more than one outlook mailbox. One of the
> mailboxes that they are owners needs to have all emails sent to .pst file
> when they select prompt to profile when logging into Outlook.
>
> The email box already has a rule in place to redirect all incoming emails to
> a separate address. We want to keep this in place. The emails that are
> currently in the mailbox is all copies. The copies we would like to be
> automatically moved to a .pst when they log into that mailbox. Currently
> the
> owners have to do this manually.
>
> How do we do this?

If you select a PST as the delivery location for that mail profile, the
messages will be removed from the Exchange mailbox and placed in the PST.
This will remove everything form the Exchange mailbox: Calendar, Contacts,
E-mail, and so on.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]