From: Peter J. Holzer on

=======

>> > Craigslist is just an example.
>>
>> > That's aside the point though, I'm just doing it for fun/practice/
>> > learning. �Let's say we are using a different site then, perhaps one
>> > I'm going to make, it makes no difference to me.
>>
>> > So any way I can do this or...?
>>
>> I've already suggested using XML::LibXML. Others have pointed you to an
>> example of using HTML::Parser. Pick one and try it.
>>
>> Ben
>
> I realize this,

Please quote only the relevant parts of the posting you are responding
to and write your answer directly beneath the part you are referring to.

Nobody knows what "this" is that you realize. From your quoting it looks
like you realize that you should use XML::LibXML or HTML::Parser. But
from the content of your reply it seems more likely you realize that you
should abide of the terms of use of any site you use. If so you should
have inserted your response at the point I've marked with "======="
above. And if you don't intend to respond to the part about the tools
you should use, don't quote it (and change the subject, since the topic
is now no longer "Perl HTML searching" but "TOS of web pages").

hp