From: VIPone on
Can you protect a sheet and workbook so that rows, columns and formulas
cannot be changed, but others can add data (filling cells with data), but
still have users with an older version of Excel be able to access them?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Yes, you can protect individual cells within a Worksheet whilst leaving other
cells within the same Worksheet open for amendment.

Thanks.

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Highlight the cells you want to let users enter information, right click on
the mouse,
format cells, Protection, uncheck Locked, then protect the worksheet

if this helps please click yes thanks