From: Alexandros Peropulous on
Can I protect code in my app against accidental editing in the IDE?
From: Dee Earley on
On 30/07/2010 10:39, Alexandros Peropulous wrote:
> Can I protect code in my app against accidental editing in the IDE?

Make the files read only?
(Or use proper source control/versioning)

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: Paul Clement on
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:39:16 +0200, Alexandros Peropulous <peropero(a)gmail.com> wrote:

� Can I protect code in my app against accidental editing in the IDE?

You could use Visual SourceSafe depending upon your version of Visual Basic/Visual Studio. There is
also third-party source control software available such as SubVersion.

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Pages: 1