From: Mark Olczyk on
Not sure what have happen, but when I go to my Exchange System Manager and
under Administrative Group and try to highlight and select properties on any
of my public folders and all I get is:

"The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify
that the host header is correct for the virtual server"
ID no:c1030af0

How do I check the properties on different Public Folders?

Thanks

From: ismail on
hi
In IIS manager
In the properties of the default web site has the IP Address set as all
unassigned in Web site tab
there should be a blank host header for the default web site

From: ismail on
Check this link also

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/292262/en-us

From: Mark Olczyk on
Yes, that did work, there was an entry in the host header field, I remove it
and it works fine.

Thanks

"ismail" <ismail(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> In IIS manager
> In the properties of the default web site has the IP Address set as all
> unassigned in Web site tab
> there should be a blank host header for the default web site
> "Mark Olczyk" wrote:
>
>> Not sure what have happen, but when I go to my Exchange System Manager
>> and
>> under Administrative Group and try to highlight and select properties on
>> any
>> of my public folders and all I get is:
>>
>> "The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request.
>> Verify
>> that the host header is correct for the virtual server"
>> ID no:c1030af0
>>
>> How do I check the properties on different Public Folders?
>>
>> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: lostandfound object: urgent
Next: Event id: 1025