From: vks on
I have an exchange 2003 server (with sp2) on windows 2003 R2. I just got one
"1025 even id". No other error and evrything seems working fine. Do i need to
conerned about this error? is this a know bug? anyone knows?

Thanks
vks

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event Category: General
Event ID: 1025
Date: 5/31/2007
Time: 8:17:17 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVERNAME
An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store
(servername)".
Function name or description of problem: SLINK::EcUpdate
Error: 0x8004010f

VKS
From: Steve Antonio [MSFT] on
The 1025 events are not an indication of serious corruption in a
database. They do however point out that some pointers are not valid
within the information store.

If you only saw this once, then you shouldn't worry about it. if you
continue to see these, then schedule some down time to run isinteg to
help cleanup the pointers.

isinteg -fix -test alltests

Hope this helps.

Steve Antonio, CISSP
Microsoft Exchange Support

From: vks on
thanks Steve

vks
--
VKS

"Steve Antonio [MSFT]" wrote:

> The 1025 events are not an indication of serious corruption in a
> database. They do however point out that some pointers are not valid
> within the information store.
>
> If you only saw this once, then you shouldn't worry about it. if you
> continue to see these, then schedule some down time to run isinteg to
> help cleanup the pointers.
>
> isinteg -fix -test alltests
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Steve Antonio, CISSP
> Microsoft Exchange Support
>
> On Thu, 31 May 2007 08:05:02 -0700, vks
> <vks(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I have an exchange 2003 server (with sp2) on windows 2003 R2. I just got one
> >"1025 even id". No other error and evrything seems working fine. Do i need to
> >conerned about this error? is this a know bug? anyone knows?
> >
> >Thanks
> >vks
> >
> >Event Type: Warning
> >Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
> >Event Category: General
> >Event ID: 1025
> >Date: 5/31/2007
> >Time: 8:17:17 AM
> >User: N/A
> >Computer: SERVERNAME
> >An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store
> >(servername)".
> > Function name or description of problem: SLINK::EcUpdate
> >Error: 0x8004010f
> >
> >For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

Pages: 1
Prev: Public Folders