From: The Frog on
Hi Everyone again,

I mentioned a while ago that I was happy to publish a block of code I
wrote to allow the production of powerpoint slides from a report. I
have the code working nicely and I would like to share it, but I am
not sure how to 'publish' the code and pay attributes to those whose
code and work guided me on my quest and result. Secondly I have no
idea how to physically make it available to others without having to
search this forum. Thirdly, I would love some feedback on how to do
all this.

As always, any guidance greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to
contributing something back that perhaps might be useful to the
community as a whole.

Cheers

The Frog