From: Van Chocstraw on
This is new a really great program to install and run. Try it. it's only
a 100mb iso.
From: Dan C on
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:11:17 -0500, Van Chocstraw wrote:

> This is new a really great program to install and run. Try it. it's only
> a 100mb iso.

It's not a "program"...

Nothing real "new" about it, either...

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
From: Gordon on
Van Chocstraw <boobooililililil(a)roadrunner.com> wrote in

> This is new a really great program to install and run. Try it. it's only
> a 100mb iso.

How is Puppy compared to other Linux distros?
From: atec7 7 "atec on
Gordon wrote:
> Van Chocstraw <boobooililililil(a)roadrunner.com> wrote in
>
>> This is new a really great program to install and run. Try it. it's only
>> a 100mb iso.
>
> How is Puppy compared to other Linux distros?
Quite good BUT getting some things going can be a chore
From: Dan C on
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 06:42:28 +0000, Gordon wrote:

> Van Chocstraw <boobooililililil(a)roadrunner.com> wrote in
>
>> This is new a really great program to install and run. Try it. it's
>> only a 100mb iso.
>
> How is Puppy compared to other Linux distros?

Small. Very limited.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.