From: Suzy H on
On 10 apr, 08:34, B&E <Ses...(a)st.com> wrote:
> spiralbinder wrote:
> > Everytime I attempt to call up one of my Local Disc, Drive or Floppy in my
> > Computer
> > I get the following:
> > "Please wait while Windows configures PureHD" ,  then  "The feature you are
> > trying to use is unavailable".
> > Can anyone tell me what PureHD is, and how to get rid of it trying to
> > configure.
>
> Read the replies you got,, and it seems they spent more time than you at
> a simple GOOGLE search,, or any other search engine,,, why didnt you
> make that your first port of call before going to a newsgroup?

None of the replies actually helped solve the problem, unfortunately.
I have the exact same problem as the topic starter. Ulead PureHD won't
remove from my pc properly and I cannot use Windows Media Player (or
any other video player).
From: Paul on
Suzy H wrote:
> On 10 apr, 08:34, B&E <Ses...(a)st.com> wrote:
>> spiralbinder wrote:
>>> Everytime I attempt to call up one of my Local Disc, Drive or Floppy in my
>>> Computer
>>> I get the following:
>>> "Please wait while Windows configures PureHD" , then "The feature you are
>>> trying to use is unavailable".
>>> Can anyone tell me what PureHD is, and how to get rid of it trying to
>>> configure.
>> Read the replies you got,, and it seems they spent more time than you at
>> a simple GOOGLE search,, or any other search engine,,, why didnt you
>> make that your first port of call before going to a newsgroup?
>
> None of the replies actually helped solve the problem, unfortunately.
> I have the exact same problem as the topic starter. Ulead PureHD won't
> remove from my pc properly and I cannot use Windows Media Player (or
> any other video player).

We're not Corel tech support. If there isn't a user solution for the problem,
their tech support is where you should go.

http://corel.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/763994/~/how-to-manually-remove-corel-digital-studio%3F

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

Paul
First  |  Prev  |